FAQ - New Dates
What is BREO BOX?
- BREO BOX is a seasonal subscription service for both men & women, curated with the coolest and most unique products that you never knew needed. Discover the latest tech, gadgets, home goods, fitness products, and more, all to enhance your lifestyle. Hand-packed every 3 months, curated to fit the season and delivered right to your front door.
Is Shipping Included?
- YES, for continental US orders only.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship worldwide
- Shipping to Canada: $35
- Shipping to HI, AK, other non-continental US territories: $20
- All other international shipping charges will be calculated on checkout and are also response for customs fees (if applicable)
When are Subscription Cut-Off dates?
- BREO BOX renewals occur on the 15th of each new season's month. Theses months are listed below. Our cut-off dates are the last day of the month PRIOR to the renewal month (subject to change)
- Here is an example to illustrate:
- The Summer box renewal occurs on MAY 15th, so the LAST day to subscribe and receive the Spring box, is the last day of the previous month, which is APRIL 30th. Any subscriptions started between May 1st and July 31st, will receive the Summer box as their first box, and the next renewal will occur on August 15th.
- Last day to subscribe and receive:
- Winter Box: Jan 31st
- Spring Box: April 30th
- Summer Box: July 31st
- Fall Box: Oct. 31st
- Please follow us on social media (@breobox), as we will make these announcements on our social media channels as well
- If a subscription is started during the "in-between" period between seasons and you desire to receive the PREVIOUS season's box as your first box, please send an email to email@example.com and make this request. If we have a box available, we can accommodate this request.
When will I be charged?
- Seasonal Subscription
- You first are billed upon initial sign up. Then, you are billed on the 15th of the next season's renewal date, and each subsequent renewal date from there.
- The seasonal renewal dates are as follows:
- FEB. 15th (Spring Box)
- MAY 15th (Summer Box)
- AUG. 15th (Fall Box)
- NOV. 15th (Winter Box)
- Here are two examples to illustrate this:
- Example 1: You subscribe on April 1st.
- Your first charge is on April 1st, then your next charge will be on the next season's renewal date, which is May 15th. Your third charge would be August 15th, and so on, as long as your subscription is active.
- Example 2: You subscribe May 1st
- Your first charge is on June 1st. Your first box will be the Summer box and your next charge will be on the next season's renewal date, August 15th. Your third charge would be November 15th, and so on, as long as your subscription is active.
- Annual Subscription
- You first are billed upon initial sign up. Then, you are next billed on the 5th of the season AFTER receiving (4) boxes, which is approximately 1 year later.
- The annual renewal dates are the same as seasonal, except you are only charged once every (4) boxes:
- Feb 15th (Spring Box)
- May 15th (Summer Box)
- Aug 15th (Fall Box)
- Nov 15th (Winter Box)
- Here are two examples to illustrate this:
- Example 1: You subscribe on April 1, 2017
- Your first charge is on April 1, 2017, and you receive the Spring box. Your next charge will be on the March 5, 2018, which is the season following your reception of (4) boxes (in this case, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, in that order). Your third charge would be March 5, 2019, and so on, as long as your subscription is active.
- Example 2: You subscribe June 1, 2017
- Your first charge is on June 1, 2017 and your first box will be the Summer box. Your next charge will be on June 5, 2018, which is the season follow your reception of (4) boxes (in this case, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, in that order. Your third charge will be June 5, 2019 and so on, as long as your subscription is active.
When does the box ship?
- The box ships seasonally (every 3 months) approximately 2-3 weeks after renewals (or sooner!)
- Spring Box ~1st week of March
- Summer Box ~1st week of June
- Fall Box ~1st week of September
- Winter Box ~1st week of December
- Delivery may take up to 3-7 business days from the day your box is shipped. International shipping may take up to 10 business days (or more). We do our best to be very prompt with shipping, but once the box leaves our warehouse, it's out of our control
Can I purchase a one-time box as gift or trial for myself?
- Absolutely! If you're interested in BREO BOX, but not ready to subscribe or want to purchase as a gift for someone else, please go here, add to cart and proceed to checkout as you usually would
Why can't I access my account?
- When you registered your account, you didn't "Activate" your account from the confirmation email sent to you! Simply click here then click on "Create Account" and register an account using the SAME email address you subscribed with. Then, activate your account from the email sent to you, after which you should be able to access your account. If you still have issues, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I skip a box?
- Absolutely! Click here and login to access your account (if you can't login, please see point above). Once logged in, click "Manage Subscriptions" then "Delivery Schedule", here you have the option to skip the next scheduled shipment
How do I update my payment information?
- Login to your account here then click on "Manage Subscriptions". Then click on "Billing Information", here you can update your payment details.
How do I update my shipping/billing address?
- Login to your account here then click on "Manage Subscriptions". Then click on "edit" to the right of your shipping address, toward the top of the screen. Make sure to click "Save" after you're done and verify your address has updated. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND address changes/updates MUST be done prior to renewal dates of each season. If this isn't done and the box is sent to an old address, the subscriber will be responsible for shipping and box charges to ship them a new box.
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Login to your account here then click on "Manage Subscriptions". From here, you can manage your subscription, including cancelling your active subscription(s)
Can I cancel/return an order?
- Due to the nature of subscription boxes, we don't allow cancelling/returning an order. You can always cancel your subscription going forward, but once your account has been charged (either on your first charge or renewal charge), you will receive that season's box. If you do not want to receive this season's box, you MUST cancel before the renewal date listed above. That being said, if you feel your circumstances are outside of the normal, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
What if my products are missing/defective?
- While we do our best to ensure the quality of every BREO BOX we send, there may be a rare occasion where a product is missing and due to the nature of subscription boxes, curating products from other vendors, we have no control over products being defective, but in either case, we will take care of the situation. If you experience either of these, please contact us WITHIN 30 DAYS of receiving your BREO BOX at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's been more than 30 days since receiving your BREO BOX, we cannot guarantee support for these situations.
Will my products or box be the same color I've seen in photos?
- Most of the time, but some items may be subject to a variety in color. We'll always try our best to choose appealing and gender-neutral colors. The color of your box will generally follow the color of that season, but may differ at times.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any other questions or concerns.